Hypnosis for Anxiety
I always hated when people told me to just think positive. As a lifelong sufferer of anxiety it made me feel like they really didn’t understand my pain.
For years I would get upset when my mom would tell me just stay positive and everything would go away. She was unaware that I had crippling thoughts that would penetrate my mind without my permission.
I would constantly be worried about what others thought so I just wouldn’t speak. When I did speak I would choose every word I said carefully, which made me feel awkward in most situations.
Life was unbearable for me and I thought I was never going to get better. I couldn’t sleep and I was always worried about the worst case scenario happening. I was constantly jumping to conclusions and always on the verge of panic attacks.
My life was unmanageable. But what made it worse was that I was a therapist having these problems. So I felt like a fraud. How could I help my clients if I couldn’t help myself?
But then I stumbled upon hypnosis. This was a complete game changer. It worked so much faster than any of the therapeutic techniques I learned in graduate school.
It allowed me to stop overthinking everything and, best of all, it helped me help my clients more than ever before. What would usually take years to accomplish in traditional treatment only took a couple of sessions with hypnosis.
With hypnosis, you’re working with the subconscious mind which is the part of the brain that is responsible for your anxiety.
So many approaches, like cognitive behavioral therapy, don’t work as effectively since they are treating the conscious mind and that is not where the problem lies. Working with the conscious mind to get it under control isn’t going to work as effectively.
The problem lies in the subconscious mind because it’s responsible for your fight or flight response which is the system that fuels your anxiety. Working with the subconscious mind in order to get it under control is the perfect solution.
This is exactly what hypnosis does. It allows you to speak directly to the subconscious mind and get it to work with you to overcome your problem.
I am able to teach you concrete techniques that you can apply right away. So, even if your anxiety returns years later, you will feel confident with your ability to handle it on your own. My biggest goal is to be able to look you in your eye and let you know you will never have to see me again for this. Once the work is done, it’s done.
Your program will be custom-designed based on you. Unlike other approaches, I don’t believe one size fits all. Here’s a glimpse of what my clients often discover:
- An ultra secret process to reduce your anxiety in a matter of minutes that has nothing to do with medications.
- How your past subconscious programming has stunted your progress in life and what you can do to rewire it.
- The role your inflation plays in keeping your anxiety and how you can start overriding it.
- The power of “state channelling” so you can command confidence on demand.
- Why anxiety is a hypnotic state and how you can free yourself from it using hypnosis.
- What a negative coach is and how it’s been hurting your progress.
- Humour is one of the best ways to combat anxiety and how to use it when you want.
- Unmatched professional experience from thousands of hours of training and tens-of-thousands of hours helping people just like you.
- Ongoing support with videos and audio programs designed to enhance the changes well after we’ve worked together.
- My LIMITLESS SELF-HYPNOSIS method to reset your mental patterns and step into your desired success.